Associate Programmer Analyst
The Associate Programmer Analyst will be responsible for application and database development while working in a small dynamic tight-knit team. The Associate Programmer Analyst will participate in the software development cycle (R&D, implementation and testing) and will be required to interact with clients.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Systems engineering, development and testing of new products
- Provide development time estimates
- Development tracking and monitoring for pending releases (ensure deliverables are met)
- Write release documents and user manuals for general dissemination
- System Design and Review: participate in focus groups, brainstorming sessions, and customer meetings
- Adhere to technical system & functional business specifications and requirements
- Technical Research and Analysis -- enhancements to development tools
- Review (when requested) the development work performed by team members
- Provide implementation, configuration and general conversion support
- Resolution of daily critical system issues
- Release and deployment support to ensure system is stable in the customer production environment
- Participate in the recognition of individual success and team achievements to foster commitment and an engaging work environment
- Provide timely updates to their manager
- Attend relevant conventions and conferences to learn the latest trend in technology or business
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or similar systems)
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, ASP and .NET
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience designing and building web-based applications
- Experience with Windows and UNIX
- Systems analysis and problem-solving of complex challenges
- Brokerage or financial industry experience will be considered an asset (not mandatory)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top