Associate Programmer Analyst
As an entry level software developer in IT you will participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications. A successful candidate will have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting and developing applications using the latest technologies We are currently seeing a Associate Programmer Analyst to work out of our Marlborough office. This is an excellent entry level opportunity to join our growing team in Broadridge.
As an entry level software developer in IT you will participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications. A successful candidate will have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting and developing applications using the latest technologies.
- Analysis & debugging on code defects based on source code & data available in database
- Fix code to address code defects in order to meet client requirements
- Build & write unit test cases
- Document program fixes and document risk analysis
- Assist in preliminary analysis of enhancements and propose solutions
- Code for new enhancements or new products
- Test & evaluate development tools
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and understand technology/business within the financial industry.
- Ability to understand and modify existing code Methodical and systematic approach to development and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to think outside the box, bring ideas to the team and drive them to completion
- Strong knowledge of Web based technologies (ASP.NET, WCF, WS, HTML, CSS) Strong knowledge of .NET, Java or C++ programming
- Strong knowledge of database design and development (SQL or Oracle)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MIS. Will consider recent graduates with technical project experience.
- Willingness to be a team player
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top