Associate Product Specialist (JR1009466)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Sr Product Specialist to join our global team in Newark, NJ. In this exciting role you will be responsible for client testing support, production implementations, industry initiatives and enhancements testing.
- Research and resolve application issues and problems expeditiously and accurately
- You will research and troubleshoot problems to reduce downtime
- Prioritize and implement problem resolution procedures and keep updates and status of open issues via utilization of detailed audit logs in Remedy system
- Interact with Broadridge's global software line of products to provide efficient resolution of problems to complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests
- You will stay on top of system improvements and industry changes
- You will support client upgrades, projects and test requests
- Serve as a liaison with end users, various departments and outside vendors, co-ordinate testing activities for clients as needed
- Meet or exceed deliverables deadlines and produce high quality work
- You will assist in special projects
- Responsible for the management of projects to ensure quality results within the specified time and budget.
- To facilitate the communication within project teams and provide the conduit by which information is distributed within the teams.
- Coordinates client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- You will function independently with limited work direction
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree.
Functional – Finance domain knowledge, US Fixed Income knowledge preferred
Good Technical and analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top