Associate Product Manager
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our Newark, NJ team. In this role, you will help execute the product plan for a few applications within the Wealth and Capital Markets Solutions product family. You will learn all aspects of the products' application including how and why clients use these applications, and define the target market for the applications assigned. You will answer client questions, provide troubleshooting assistance for application related issues, and use your discernment when advancing issues regarding clients' normal processing. You will participate in diagnosing problems and assist in following through to resolution in a professional manner.
The Product Management group is responsible for the overall success of their assigned applications. We are the center of all activities that impact the product internally and responsible for ensuring that the product meets the needs of the marketplace.
- Gain knowledge of Broadridge products, services and platforms, as well as the brokerage industry
- Ensure client/product issues are deeply researched, solutions are well-thought-out, and recommendations are provided to all appropriate parties
- You will ensure assigned product(s) hits revenue and/or sales targets
- Identify new features, assist with product roadmaps, and help set development priorities
- You will provide pre sales product support
- Assist with pricing in relationship to competition and our profitability
- You will work on business cases for new products and improvements
- Write business requirement documents (BRDs) for system changes
- You will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in assigned products
- Assist reviewing/improving marketing and sales collateral
- You will support business growth opportunities
- Provide Level II Product Support
- Inform clients of system improvements via various communication methods
- You will understand product strategy
- Participate in smaller projects like client assessments and assisting clients in launching new products/modules
- You will work on other projects/duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience within the brokerage industry
- Hands-on familiarity with brokerage transactions
- Experience with Retirement Accounts, Managed Accounts, and Broker Registration a plus
- Product Management/Business Analyst experience a plus
- Excellent social and relationship building skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top