Associate, Product Management
The Associate, Product Management will have the opportunity to be part of a growing North American software product management team, and to learn brokerage applications across three different Broadridge Brokerage platforms and two different markets and clients (US and CA). The successful candidate will gain exposure to various adjacent areas within Broadridge such as development, product assurance, sales, and sales solutions.
The Associate, Product Management will also help execute the product roadmap for all products within the Wealth/Cash Management/Self-Serve product family. The role will be responsible for gaining knowledge of the roles that the assigned products have in the organization and will ensure that business requirements are understood by the Business Analyst team in order to create Functional Requirements Documents. Additional responsibilities will include: defining the target market for the product(s)/product line(s) that are assigned; participate in small projects like a client assessment or launch; assist others in launching a new product/module; and the overall success of a product. The team will be the center of all activities that impact the product internally and will be responsible for ensuring that the product meets the needs of the marketplace.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Act as a key member of the Product Management team working on a suite of high profile Cash Management and Payment Systems products used by many of the largest global financial companies
- Ensure the assigned suite of Cash Management products that serve the Retail Wealth Management market are dependable, accurate and exceed client expectations
- Stay up to date on industry regulations and initiatives and ensure our product suite dynamically meets these requirements
- Identify and size opportunities, evaluate the market and competitive environment for new products and product extensions over the upcoming 1-2 years
- Collaborate with clients and internal partners (Sales, Development, Product Support, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs and translate their strategic business questions/concerns into projects or analysis as appropriate
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify end-customer needs
- Define and document business requirements, product roadmaps and product strategy
- Develop, analyze, maintain and report on key performance metrics, service level agreements and other management reports as needed
- Develop the product roadmap, prioritize features and client requested development requests, build consensus, and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Provide product support
- Assist with product demos to internal associates and clients as needed
- Work on client conversions/on-boarding as needed
- Work on other temporary assignments within the Brokerage Processing Services ("BPS") organization based on workload, market conditions, client needs and market opportunities
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in either Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or Finance
- Industry training in development tools and products
- Canadian Securities Course certificate is a definite asset
- 3+ years of experience in the financial industry within cash management
- Experience with Broadridge BPS or Ascendis applications
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- BPS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top