Associate, Product Management
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Associate, Product Management in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will help execute the product plan for a few products within the Wealth/Cash Management/Self-Serve product family. You will be responsible for gaining knowledge of the roles that your assigned products have in the organization and you will ensure that business requirements are understood by the BA team so that they can write their FRD. Additionally, you will be responsible for defining the target market for the product(s)/product line(s) you are assigned. You will be expected to participate in small projects like a client assessment or launch, and to assist others in launching a new product/module. You will be responsible for the overall success of a product. Your team will be the center of all activities that impact the product internally and will be responsible for ensuring that the product meets the needs of the marketplace.
- Oversee of a suite of high profile Wealth products centered around Cash Management products and services
- Ensure the assigned suite of Wealth and Capital Markets’ products (Cash Management) are functioning, accurate, and meet all client requirements and expectations
- Handle the establishment, implementation and maintenance of government policies, procedures and controls of the Wealth and Capital Markets department’s processes pertaining to the suite of products
- Contribute ideas, insight and expertise to projects and initiatives
- Develop, analyze, maintain and report on key performance metrics, service level agreements, and other management reports as needed
- Lead key vendor/partnership relationships to ensure product delivery and SLAs are met and exceed standards
- Stay abreast of latest rules and regulations
- Write Business Requirements Documents and Proposed Initiative Summaries as assigned
- Manage and prioritize development resources
- Participate in projects, initiatives, assessments, etc.
- Primary contact for Development team and manage the priority of resources
- Work on Client Conversions/on-boarding as needed
- Gain expertise in assigned product areas
- Conduct competitive research
- Assist in Production Support as/when needed
- Work on other temporary assignments within the BPS organization as workload, market conditions, client needs and market opportunities dictate
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial industry within cash management, product management and related functions
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top