Associate Operations Specialist - Client Engagement
As an associate in the Client Relations & Business Development team in Broadridge you will coordinate across the Managed Services department and across all Operational departments to ensure that assigned tasks are executed successfully. We provide outsourcing services to multiple global financial institutions on a global basis.
This role requires a detail oriented individual that is capable of working as a single contributor at times as well as part of a larger team. In this role, you will be performing a number of various functions in support of our client relationships as well as internal requirements.
- Produce and maintain daily and monthly reports for both internal and external clients
- Capture and track to completion all client changes requests submitted for monthly client and internal reporting
- Work closely with Managed Services operations associates and managers to address client inquiries, SLA and Metrics creation/distribution and SLA tracking
- Oversee and run monthly SLA reporting for 20+ clients
- Participate in client on boarding. Tasks include setting up phones lines/recordings, Implementing SLA monitoring process and create/implement new metric reporting process
- Work closely with India off shore associates as part of the oversight responsibilities
- Capture and track to completion all client survey action plan items for monthly client and internal reporting
- Perform a number of tasks identified as contractual obligations
- Act as backup for Managed Services BCP
- Create collateral for monthly/quarterly client meetings
4 year degree
Some Brokerage Operations experience preferred
Attention to detail is crucial
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Able to work closely with senior management both internally and at the client
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top