Associate Fund Accounting
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an Associate Fund Accounting in our Denver, CO office. In this position you will be responsible for pricing and reconciliation functions for all settlement processes within the Trust department. You will maintain security set-up, reconciliation with outside custodian, and posting of corporate actions and dividends. You will handle automated requests from customer and designated representatives (Investment Managers, Registered Investment Advisors (RIA’s), etc.). You will recognize, initiate, and lead improvement activities. You will write procedures for new or updated processes. You will follow department standard operating procedures and the processes manual. You will train new and existing employees. You will take direction from the Fund Accounting Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Calculate and distribute NAV for managed accounts, CTFs and Unitized assets
- Process and handle daily settlement files
- Prepare daily settlement blotters for NSCC and manual trade processes
- Monitor position reconciliation for unitized stock positions, positions with US Clearing, and partial-custody holdings
- Assist in implementation for new trade processes, products, and conversions
- Research inquiries from clients to resolve any problems and ensure customer happiness
- Recognize, report, and raise non-standard issues to management
- May perform other related duties as required
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top