Associate CRM Business Analyst
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
You will come from a successful CRM solutions background with a clear vision for how to operationalize a successful CRM strategy, demonstrated experience in Salesforce Administration, Development (Apex, VisualForce) and Integration (REST, SOAP, ESB). Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com and other CRM systems and processes required. You need to understand how to solve complex business problems, possess a combination of strong business acumen and technical skills, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Establish and maintain governance and design principles for optimal usage of Salesforce.com and connected business systems
- Establish and maintain platform governance for compliance, security, and system performance
- Understand key business drivers and strategic initiatives and ensure alignment to the CRM platform and other tools leveraged by the Global Sales, Marketing and Solutions (GSMS) organization
- Analyze current workflows and structure within Salesforce.com and develop solutions for optimization
- Support the other Sales Operations related processes and strategies tied to Salesforce.com and any other automation tools that power sales performance reporting and sales enablement
- Partner with CRM Owner to design and deliver business solutions
- Passionately pursue ongoing education on industry knowledge, business systems integrations, CRM functionality, best practices and trends as it pertains to Sales and Marketing functionality
- Build sophisticated programs that scale, iterate and drive sustainable process improvements
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com application data model and partner product ecosystem, system integration and data management best practices
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com B2B solutions design, integration, and app development
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in working with SFDC administrators and developers on SFDC configurations (validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, etc.)
- Skilled at integrating Salesforce.com, data management systems and data visualization applications in the delivery of accurate and dynamic sales performance reporting
- Demonstrated success working in a rapid-scale, fast-paced work environment
- Thinks strategically and analytically, grasps new and cutting-edge concepts quickly, and finds creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience with SQL queries and data visualization applications such as Tableau
- Experience in integrating with systems related to sales, marketing, and finance systems preferred (Eloqua, DemandTools, InsideSales.com’s HDForecast/C9/Cloud9, GoodData, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top