Associate Client Service Liaison
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an Associate Client Service Liaison in our El Dorado Hills, CA office. In this position you will be the first point of contact to a wide array of Broadridge clients. When issues arise, you will evaluate the situation, review escalation procedures, and communicate directly with Account Management and/or the client. You will provide research and analysis of each situation in order to ensure clear instructions are presented. You will perform documented daily tasks, as well as handle unknown daily issues that arise while always following the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). You must maintain urgency, speed and accuracy, and have the ability to multi-task. You will handle issues from beginning to end until a resolution has been reached. You will assist in providing 24/7 coverage of other Broadridge departments that do not have night associates, most often the Insert department.
- Provide 24/7/365 support for Broadridge’s Client Relations teams (Account Management) in El Dorado Hills
- Apply your knowledge of the organization’s policies, procedures, platforms, products, and services to assess moderately complex product or service problems/concerns and collect information to determine the best method/approach required for diagnosis and problem resolution
- Training will take place on the day shift for at least five months
- Minimum of 1 year industry and/or customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that constantly changes with each new challenge
- Computer competency and basic typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work Wednesday through Friday and every other Saturday from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM; although this is the expected shift, coverage may vary due to business and client needs
- Ability to work on holidays that fall on the scheduled shift
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top