Associate Client Relations Administrator
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an Associate Client Relations Administrator (CRA) in our Deer Park, NY office. As the Associate Client Relations Administrator, you will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to resolve inquiries for Client Services to Proxy, Global, and Reorg clients. This role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer. You should be a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients. You should possess excellent communication skills -- both verbal and written. Additionally, you will be assigned to process improvement projects, client visits, Business Reviews, and Webinars.
- Investigate inquiries to understand the fundamental cause of the problem and work with colleagues to facilitate process corrections to prevent recurrence
- Actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks
- Have a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with various colleagues and clients
- High-caliber analytical skills will be used to gather data, figure out root cause and tackle for the future
- Strong communication skills preferred and the ability to fully articulate ideas
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong PC knowledge required including Microsoft Office, Word, Access, and Excel
- Industry knowledge of Proxy and Reorg is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top