Associate Client Relations Administrator
We need a talented Associate Client Relations Administrator (ACRA) who collaborates with colleagues and external partners to resolve inquiries for our Proxy, Global, and ReOrg clients. The ACRA investigates inquiries to understand source of the problem and works with colleagues to facilitate process corrections to prevent recurrence. The role is part relationship management, part service delivery, part trouble-shooter, and part process improvement implementer.
- You are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to work with diverse colleagues and clients.
- You’ll actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers, and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks.
- You have excellent communication skills — both verbal and written and a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries.
- Additionally, you will be assigned to process improvement projects, client visits, business reviews, and webinars.
- Superior problem solving skills: able to gather data, determine the root cause, solve for the future
- Strong communication skills and ability to fully articulate ideas.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task while being a strong time manager.
- Strong PC knowledge needed including Microsoft Office, Word, Access, and Excel.
- Industry knowledge of Proxy and Reorg is a plus.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top