Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for Legal Counsel to join our dynamic legal team in El Dorado Hills. As Legal Counsel, you will report directly to the Counsel for Broadridge and will support the Broadridge Customer Communications business unit. Your primary responsibilities will be to draft and negotiate customer contracts, advise internal customers on associated legal and business risks, conduct legal research in connection with customer contract or regulatory issue, help develop best practice contract templates and terms.
- Assist with the negotiation, drafting, preparation and review of customer agreements and related contractual documents
- Research and analyze various legal issues to provide legal guidance and counsel to all levels of management in the conduct of business for all areas of the organization
- Assist with regulatory audits, inquiries, and subpoenas
- Under general supervision, carry out broad and complex assignments requiring comprehensive knowledge of corporate contracts and the legal field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm with some familiarity with contract drafting and negotiations.
- Juris Doctorate
- Must have passed the bar
- Some travel required
- Skill communicating, both verbally and in writing, with customers and at the C-level
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within strict deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to participate as a member of a team, assisting in other projects as needed or as assigned
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top