Associate Accounting Analyst
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Analyst to join our global Finance team in Deer Park!
As the Associate Accounting Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Broadridge Accounting team. In this role, you will work under limited supervision to apply subject matter knowledge.
- Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Conduct tasks and assignments as directed. Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment
- A developing finance professional applying financial concepts under limited guidance.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable financial principles, theories and concepts, GAAP, and Broadridge Accounting Principles to perform activities such as monthly closing, ensure compliance with corporate accounting and US GAAP.
- Performs monthly close of various businesses including analysis, posting of entries and review of results.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial package for management, special analyses and reports for user departments, high risk P&L account reconciliations (i.e. postage),
- Assist FP&A with business cases and capital requests and be a backup to FP&A for certain related finance functions.
- Assist in the preparation/coordination of annual budget, strategic plan, and quarterly review packages.
- Help train less experienced team members
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance, working on CPA with 5+ years relevant experience
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top