Applications Development Consultant
- Designs and leads development of the most technically challenging projects, for both new functionality in current products and for new products.
- Provides support in a 24×7production environment, interfacing effectively with help desk, operations, other S&P areas, and clients Develop project plans
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for very complex problems and systems.
- Build or select tools to enhance productivity for a project.
- Perform analysis and design for new systems and new functionality within existing systems
- Code new programs and modify existing programs
- 5+ years of experience in designing and development
- Experience working in the financial industry
- You should have experience coding and modifying programs
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top