Broadridge Financial is Application/Integration Analyst.
- Liason to DevOps
- Responsible of Delivery of Software
- Responsible for getting packaging out the door for a product
- Will be maintaining development owned boxes and install patches, upgrades to JBoss, Apache etc., (Not the system patches and upgrades), file system management etc. (ex. Jboss upgrades, JDK upgrades, etc.)
- Coordinate and facilitate deployments to higher (Controlled) environments.
- Will be getting code from other development teams.
- Interpret Jenkins logs to pinpoint cause of failure and reach out to the particular team for resolution.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to pull in each teams deliverables in the build, consolidate release notes
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
- 5+ years of experience working with Integration of software
- Experience troubleshooting, fixing, enhancing and testing Java code and shell scripts
- Exposure to System Administration experience
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Build Process troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Jenkins- ability to interpret Jenkin logs
- Experience with Change Management and working with DevOps team
Back to top