Analyst, Sales Planning
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Opportunity for a high energy, collaborative individual that is interested in an opportunity to work with a client facing team that brings Broadridge’s solutions to a growing marketplace.
You will assist in developing strategic sales plans, to find opportunities to grow pipeline, and increase revenue. Assess territory plans and identify key areas of opportunity to enable growth; collaborate with sales team to define approach, gain agreement from key partners and leadership team and drive forward to execution.
Partner with internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
Develop client-facing collateral and content for the Mid-Market sales team. Develop communication tools to seamlessly share content and information across organization.
Implement processes and procedures to maintain accountability on emerging and acquired products.
Support Mid-Markets Sales Team individuals through e-mail campaigns, cold calling, CRM maintenance, and other various ad hoc requests.
Build and maintain prospecting and client lists through the use of various contact databases.
Market Research and Product Support:
Provide direction internally by recommending and leading enhancements to current product set and business processes.
Conduct market research and analysis around new sales and business opportunities.
Collaboration with other departments: Lead and integrate marketing activities into sales team, including brand and product trainings, lead generation, and marketing campaigns..
You will coordinate projects between marketing and sales to enhance the sales process, client relationships, and the Broadridge brand.
Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely implementation of project and tasks. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments.
Sales Reporting and Tracking:
You will create analytics and reporting to support the sales team, including pipeline projections and ad hoc reports.
- Strong executive presence.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of CRM systems, including Salesforce.com and Zoom Info, is a plus.
- Curious nature: Willingness to take on an idea or a problem and pursue towards an opportunity with limited oversight.
- Establishing and building relationships: Able to develop relationships both horizontally and vertically within Broadridge and have the ability to influence all levels within the organization; the position requires high-level interaction with senior management at Broadridge.
- Presentation skills: Must have strong and polished presentation skills, a professional appearance, and effectively represent Broadridge and its capabilities.
- Product knowledge: Good general knowledge of the financial services industry and ability to quickly learn the details of our core offerings.
- Work ethic: Able to successfully work in a dynamic, unpredictable, high-multitasking environment.
1-2 years’ experience within Broadridge preferred.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No Agency Solicitation Please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top