Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are currently seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to join our team in San Diego, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will play an integral role within the team.
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for ITSM process for retail products. You will enter ITSM tickets as requested from development and track ticket progress to ensure code pushes are occurring on schedule. You’ll oversee the facilities for the San Diego office and be second in charge for Safety team. You will provide triage support for customer service, back-up for the reception desk, and perform ad hoc requests as needed.
Are you looking to join a dynamic and premier organization? Are you a self-starter who would like to play a meaningful role on a creative team? See how you can make an immediate impact with our growing organization below.
- Answer & transfer calls, process incoming mail, deliver checks to accounting
- Update address changes
- ITSM ticket creation and monitoring
- Facilities and maintenance POC
- Triage support for customer service helpdesk
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant role or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Ability to write and communicate verbally in a professional manner, with excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Flexibility for working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Ability to handle very sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top