Broadridge is hiring! We are actively seeking an Associate Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in our Deer Park, NY office! We are looking for someone who will be responsible for activities including, but not limited to: client phone calls and vital emails necessary to achieve accounts receivable (AR), metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and AR.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Do you have a real passion for finance? If so, we would love to meet with you! We urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate, meaningful impact with our growing organization.
- Build relationships with assigned portfolio of Issuer clients to drive AR results.
- Act as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of invoices, responses to client inquiries, requests, requirements, and coordination of payment of invoices based on established payment terms.
- Ensure compliance in meeting regulations from the SEC, and client contracts by interpreting circumstances, recommending key controls and/or other solutions to management.
- Propose sub ledger entries, reserves, and reconciliation of cash deposits leveraging multiple internal and external systems, as well as reviewing/evaluating current circumstances, applying business knowledge, and exercising judgment based upon current conditions and perceived risk
- Projects may include Oracle enhancement, .NET solutions, acquisition integrations, and initiatives to improve metrics and reduce costs.
- Identify trends in processes and provide proposals on efficiencies that can be utilized through improved workflows between internal departments; implement the newly defined processes where applicable
- Review existing processes (non-Oracle and Oracle;) evaluate and recommend opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Communicating effectively with peers and leaders in related functional areas in order to ensure client satisfaction consistent with company values
- Leading all aspects impacting the order to cash cycle; from sales contracts, relationship management, production, client services, billing and cash applications
- Assessing financial risk and minimize the organization’s and clients’ exposure or liabilities by recommending and implementing solutions to minimize the identified risks
- Bachelors degree in Finance or other related field
- Proficiency with Excel is necessary
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, results oriented and excellent follow-up skills.
- Self-directed problem solver, with a focus on execution, accountability, and ownership
Locations: Brentwood, New York