Accounting Analyst - Fixed Assets
Broadridge is growing! We have an exciting opportunity to join out Corporate Finance team! In this role, you will be directly responsible for aspects directly related to Global Asset Management functions, including related Process, Policies, Procedures, Systems, Compliance, Controls and Reporting. You will have functional accounting responsibilities including Fixed Assets, Prepaid, Software, other Intangibles and Facilities/Lease accounting. Ideally, you will be a collaborative, proactive, ambitious and analytical individual with general accounting knowledge.
- Monthly/quarterly book close
- Planning and forecasting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset, Prepaid, Intangible & Facilities Lease Accounting
- Compliance Reporting – SOX
- Free Cash Flow Forecast/Reconciliation
- Build relationships with various business partners and be an overall good representative of the department.
- Pro-actively identify issues and offer solutions
- Oracle/TM-1/Essbase knowledge a plus
To be strongly considered, you must be action oriented with a collaborative approach for overall success
- 2-3 general accounting
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Oracle and TM-1 experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions that support greater efficiency and strengthen internal controls
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top