Account Manager, Buy Side
The Account Manager will be responsible establishing and maintaining relationships with Broadridge’s regional buy-side clients. He/she will focus on cultivating relationships across the firm with a focus on senior client executives and decision makers. The Account Manager will focus on retaining 100% of the client base and developing account plans based on a cross-Broadridge understanding of the client as well as identifying opportunities to drive new sales opportunities.
The individual in this role must have strong leadership and influencing skills and must partner closely with and look to influence business leaders and key decision makers both internal and with our clients organizations. Negotiation & communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paces environment are critical to this individual’s success.
The Account Management is responsible for:
Client Retention & Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain relationships across existing client base while also cultivating deeper relationships with senior level executives and key decision makers across the firm with a focus on 100% retention.
- Ensure frequent and consistent meetings with client’s senior management team to understand their business needs and to provide BR updates on our strategic initiatives
- Build relationship as strategic partner and advisor to ensure that Broadridge is integral part of any business decision.
- Communicate changes in the business environment at either the client or Broadridge to management at all levels where appropriate
- Maintain updated client profiles, relationship maps and account strategies for all clients
Product Sales (Value Added Products)
- Identify and assist sales associates close additional revenue opportunities within existing client base
- Introduce new products and services to existing clients to increase their operational efficiency
- Analyze client business initiatives and determine action plan
- Draft client commitment letter and ensure client cost approvals are obtained
- Oversee the project to ensure BR meets/exceeds all key milestones and expectations
- Facilitate the initial project kickoff and help obtain the proper resources to accomplish goal
- Conduct and coordinate both internal and client update sessions
Steering Committee / Subcommittees
- Manage all aspects of the quarterly Steering Committee and Subcommittees Agenda
- Organize compelling, well thought out topics w/ guest speakers and interactive sessions to keep the meeting strategic in nature with limited tactical times.
- Presentations & Follow-up action items w/ monthly client update
- 5+ years of sales experience in the buy side industry
- Detailed knowledge of product requirements of buy side institutions, including OMS, Portfolio
- Management, Pricing, Reference Data, Accounting, Reconciliation and Reporting, and BPO
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Proven track record of sales results and growth
- Ability to establish good personal and working relationship with clients
- Extensive knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to motivate and lead teams
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to client sites of 30% or more
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of communications and technology-driven solutions for Wealth Management, Capital Markets and Asset Management firms and Corporate Issuers. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2016 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally. Headquartered in New York, Broadridge’s international market presence spans the Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. The solution can be delivered onsite or via Broadridge’s industry-leading application service provider solution.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top