The Account Manager will manage relationships with clients in a professional manner in order to meet or exceed client needs. Must be able to bring a consultative approach when dealing with Clients and offer Broadridge solutions where needed. Provide a liaison with clients and the Broadridge product group when requesting new development or customization. Required to provide support inter departmentally in areas of expertise. Responsible for the administration and supervision of staff reports to ensure an efficient and courteous experience for staff and clients.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Preferred understanding of the Broadridge systems
- Understanding and resolving processing issues including answering daily inquiries from assigned clients on current product functions in a timely manner
- Track development requests and keep clients updated on scheduling for implementation
- Responsible for scheduling, reviewing upcoming release documentation, implementing custom requirements for respective clients
- Training clients on Broadridge products as requested under the individual client contract guidelines
- Need to understand assigned clients current business model across all business units and any potential solutions to assist in their day-day business
- Responsible for maintaining up to date working knowledge on current & new solutions, future releases and enhancements of all products and services
- Responsible for meeting with assigned clients on a regular basis to discuss outstanding issues and upcoming projects
- Maintaining and establishing good working relationships is key to the success of this role
- Manage projects (conversions, implementations) as required
- Update Management on issues and escalate as required
- Crisis management
- Motivate, train, discipline, coach, counsel
- In conjunction with HR, conduct interviews for new hires
- Recognize the roles of responsibility, authority and accountability
- Schedule and lead regular staff meetings
- Maintain good working relationships throughout the organization
- Responsible for the timely completion of Performance Appraisals
- Review development plans with reports
- Knowledge of the industry and trends
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Canadian Securities Course, Business Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, preferable in a Brokerage environment
- Excellent time management, communications, leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to mentor/coach staff
- Ability to negotiate effectively internally and externally
- Computer skills, Broadridge GTO Applications, Project Management
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top