We are looking for a high energy, driven account management professional whose ability to understand and develop client and internal relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our Financial Services clients to solve their most pressing business needs. You will maintain, evaluate, manage and upsell existing enterprise product contracts for the Advisor Portal and maintain and evaluate all retail discount agreements and sponsorship agreements. Key performance metric is to maintain renewal revenue as well as seek out opportunities for upsells working with both the middle market team and retail team. This is a revenue maintenance and producing sales position that drives contract retention and increases revenue with both retail and enterprise clients.
- Use Advisor Portal enterprise contract renewals as an opportunity to optimize or increase user adoption depending YTD user adoption and fulfillment as compared to contract commitment.
- You will identify gaps where product types aren't a part of an agreement and hand-off to middle market team with a due date for gaining approvals for expanding the offering.
- Collect and catalog any/all product discount agreements or sponsorship agreements. These types of agreement are non-enterprise but offer firms or home offices a selection of our products at a discounted rate. Assign tasks to middle market finding opportunities to contact clients for expanding product approvals.
- You will identify home offices where by there are a high number of users to build use cases for expanding/upselling more user seats for the Advisor Portal at each home office.
- Performance measurements are based on reducing cancellations based on year over year history.
- Identify, attract, and retain customers through active contacts via phone, webex product demonstrations or special offers/promotions as discussed and coordinated by Middle Market team.
- Receives/manages any new discount or enterprise agreements for new BD retail relationships as developed by BAS middle market sales team.
- You will create time critical tasks based on each agreement expirations even if agreement is auto renewal.
- You will have 5-8 years of account management experience and enterprise and retail contract experience.
- Experience with Insurance and Financial Broker Dealers a plus.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge Advisor Solutions:
This is a great time to join Broadridge as we continue to grow and expand our organization. Over the last few years, we have made significant investments in our Broadridge Advisor Solutions (BAS) business. Based on the success of these solutions and the market opportunities going forward for the integrated business, we are very well positioned to rapidly grow this critically strategic unit.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster"
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth"
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top