Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York.
Broadridge’s Customer Communications division is bringing a suite of data-driven technology solutions to healthcare, utilities, telecommunications, insurance, banking, mutual fund, retirement and asset management firms. Our clients are looking for solutions to their business challenges and Broadridge is uniquely positioned to support their needs today and into the future. Our business is about growth, innovation and the people that make it all possible.
We are looking for a high energy, driven, experienced sales individual whose ability to develop and maintain key client relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our Customer Communication clients to solve their most pressing business needs. We have a full solution of technology and services that enable our clients to focus on their core business, leverage data and analytics to better run them and communicate dynamically with their clients.
Associates in Account Management are a primary point of contact for customer accounts and serve as the strategic “voice” of Customer Communications’ customers. They are held accountable for achieving assigned sales quotas, achieving account objectives as defined by management, and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards. They maintain and expand long-term relationships with key senior-level decision makers, create and lead long-term strategic account planning, and position solutions with existing customers. They create demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers. They drive incremental revenue through cross-selling, up-selling, contract renewals, and other contractual items (e.g., service level agreements, pricing). They close sales opportunities. Your account base will include the Industry leaders and a continually evolving array of solutions to bring them.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with BRCC clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a satisfactory relationship between Broadridge and assigned strategic clients and prospects.
- Handle re-signing of contracts for BRCC related services through contract negotiation with existing clients.
- Cross sell additional products and services into account base.
- Travel to prospect and clients sites to present and sell Broadridge services.
- Attend industry events/conference to represent Broadridge and generate leads/opportunities.
- Perform other specific tasks as directed by management.
- Work with client service groups to resolve client inquiries/issues.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top