Account Executive (Utilities/Communications)
We are looking for a high energy, driven Sales Executive with a proven track record whose ability to develop key client relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. You will have a strong grasp of the utilities market including billing systems, digital and print bill presentment and payment solutions. You will have successfully demonstrated their ability to identify new accounts and opportunities, prospect, lead sales strategy and value differentiation to close new books of business. You will be part of a highly collaborative team in delivering these solutions that includes Sales, Product Specialists, Sales Engineers, and Service teams. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our clients to solve their most pressing business needs. Our team is hard working and ambitious but also collaborative and respectful as we continue to build our brand internally and externally. Through organic and acquisitive growth you will continue to have new solutions and technologies to learn about and bring to market. Your ability to build strong relationships across divisions and learn quickly is key to your success.
Skills & Experience:
- Managing complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal partners at BR from opportunity to close
- Identifies prospective clients, through the use of cold calling and referrals from existing clients
- Acts as the key point of contact for our accounts to leverage the full solution set of BR offerings
- Monitors and understand the industries we serve, identify trends and translate them into to opportunities for our solutions
- Observes and interacts with administration and production operations to oversee job completion
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Creation of presentations, proposals and RFP responses
- Coordinates the contract process from initiation to closing
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in b-to-b sales, selling technology and service solutions to C-level
- Knowledge of utilities market, billing systems and bill presentment and payment
- Ability to transform bill presentment solutions into other billing markets preferred
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication, and time management skills
- Willing to travel to clients and prospects
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of communications and technology-driven solutions for Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, Corporations and the Capital Markets. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York.
Broadridge’s Customer Communications business unit is bringing a suite of digital and print communications solutions to the communications, financial services, healthcare, insurance and utilities markets. Our clients are looking for innovative solutions to their business challenges and Broadridge is uniquely positioned to partner with them to grow their business, reduce risk and enable efficiency. Our business is about growth, innovation and the people that make it all possible.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top