Account Executive, Retail Sales
Job SummaryAccount Executive, Retail Sales
We are looking for a high energy, driven retail sales professional whose ability to understand and develop client and internal relationships in a B to C sales environment will contribute directly to our growth objectives. You will focus on driving new revenue by cultivating existing and developing new relationships with clients. The goal will be for you to manage each prospective client through the close of sale providing a consultative dialogue on why our digital tools and other products will support and service their own business marketing goals, empowering them to increase their own revenue and sales. You will also develop strong client relationships and obtain prospect referrals from these clients which is paramount to being successful in this role.
- Able to work independently in receiving incoming and making outgoing cold and warm sales calls to sell Broadridge Advisor Solutions digital and seminar products and services
- You will develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline and maximize revenue
- You will coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely management of sales cycle to new clients. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients
- Represent Broadridge at industry functions
- Monitor trends and competition while ensuring client satisfaction
- Help maintain positive relationships with clients by appropriately directing any service, delivery and billing issues
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management
- 0-1 years of relevant Internship and/or work experience
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top