Account Executive (JR1015004)
- Dallas, TX
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit https://www.broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is experiencing strong growth, and we are seeking a Senior Account Executive, Capital Market Sales to join our team in New York, NY. In this role, you will develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation. This includes developing and maintaining strong client relationships with decision makers. You will bring value by focusing on developing relationships with existing and new buyers of capital markets disclosure document solutions (M&A & IPO) offered by Broadridge through our unique document disclosure capabilities suite. These buyers are typically Partner and Senior Partner level contacts at Law Firms, Private Equity, Venture Capital Firms and Investment Banks.
- Employ strategies to routinely call upon, prospect and secure appointments with Senior Level Executives at Law Firms, Banks, PE and VC Firms, responsible for the Capital Markets Products and Services offered by Broadridge.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify client needs, and deliver the appropriate Broadridge solution.
- Build and maintain relationships that will direct Capital Market opportunities and deals to Broadridge.
- Ability to articulate and present BR value proposition for corporate Issuer solutions including; capital markets capabilities, disclosure document creation and filing, proxy/annual meeting, and transfer agency
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager and the Team of Corporate Issuer Territory Managers and Transfer Agent Specialists in a team selling environment, to position Broadridge to pursue and close Capital Market opportunities.
- Negotiate and execute contracts with clients that are best aligned with our pricing parameters and approach
- Establish the correct level of internal client service and operational support to fully address the clients’ needs, ultimately creating the best client experience possible.
- Maintain accurate and current records of contact activity, sales leads and opportunity creation within CRM platform Broadforce.
- Minimum of 8 Years’ Experience within Shareholder communications; including Financial Printing, Composition and Filing areas
- Demonstrated achievement of sales results both individually and in collaboration with others
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple client projects at the same time
- Solid understanding of Capital Markets and shareholder communication product capabilities
- Ongoing ability to learn new products and services within the Capital Markets space
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint skills
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Strong prospecting and communication skills to effectively articulate Broadridge’s value proposition
- Ability to excel in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to take personal responsibility for customer experience and satisfaction
- Well-organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and the ability to work independently and remotely
- Proven ability to demonstrate a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients
- Strategic selling skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top