Account Executive (JR1013752)
- Pleasanton, CA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Great opportunity to join a leader in the fintech industry. Broadridge is seeking an Account Executive within the West Region to drive revenue through the development of innovative and compelling sales strategies targeted for the Corporate Issuer marketplace.
- Selling registered proxy and related products and services to the corporate issuer market.
- Identify new business opportunities within new and existing clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale process, from pre-qualification to completion.
- Monitor trends and competition while ensuring maximum client satisfaction.
- Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within existing client-base. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- Collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Maintain account relationship and cross sell additional services.
- May be involved in special marketing projects and campaigns.
- Partner with internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
- Responsible for contract negotiation
- Represent Broadridge at conference and regional chapter events
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in strategic selling
- Ability to achieve sales results individually and in collaboration with others
- Ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing deadlines
- Ability to manage time in support of multiple client projects
- Ongoing ability to learn new products and services within the Capital Markets suite of offerings
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, MS Office, social tools, etc.
- Willing to travel frequently to for clients and prospect meetings
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Strong prospecting and communication skills to effectively articulate Broadridge’s value proposition
- Ability to excel in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for customer experience and satisfaction
- Well-organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and the ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to learn shareholder communication product capabilities
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients
- Excellent problem solving skills
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top