Account Executive (Corporate Issuer Solutions)
Great opportunity to join a leader in the fintech industry. Broadridge is seeking an Account Executive to drive revenue through the development of innovative and compelling sales strategies targeted for the Corporate Issuer marketplace.
- Sales of registered/discretionary services to corporate issuer market.
- Will identify new business opportunities within existing clients by calling and leveraging existing [internal and external] relationships. Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sale process, from pre-qualification to completion.
- Monitors trends and competition while ensuring client happiness.
- Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within existing client-base. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- You will collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Maintains account relationship and cross sell additional services.
- May be involved in special marketing projects and campaigns.
- You will partner with internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Willing to travel frequently to clients and prospects
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- This is a work from home positon, can be based anyhwere near Los Angeles
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top