Account Executive (Corporate Issuer Solutions)
Great opportunity to join a leader in the FinTech industry. Broadridge is seeking an Account Executive to drive revenue through the development of innovative and compelling sales strategies targeted for the Corporate Issuer marketplace.
- Sales of registered/discretionary services to corporate issuer market.
- Will identify new business opportunities within existing clients by calling and leveraging existing [internal and external] relationships. Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sale process, from pre-qualification to completion.
- Monitors trends and competition while ensuring client happiness.
- Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely implementation of products and services within existing client-base. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- You will collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Maintains account relationship and cross sell additional services.
- May be involved in special marketing projects and campaigns.
- You will partner with internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Willing to travel frequently to clients and prospects
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- This is a work from home position, can be based anywhere near San Diego.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Investor Communication Solutions
Broadridge's flexibility and proxy management expertise helps our clients meet current and future regulatory requirements with confidence. We facilitate getting the vote quickly and efficiently while maximizing transparency. Specifically, our Investor Communication Solutions business involves the processing and distribution of proxy materials to investors in equity securities and mutual funds, as well as the facilitation of related vote processing. ProxyEdge®, our electronic proxy delivery and voting solution for institutional investors, helps ensure the participation of the largest stockholders of many companies. We also provide the distribution of regulatory reports and corporate action/reorganization event information, as well as tax reporting solutions that help our clients meet their regulatory compliance needs. In addition, we provide financial information distribution and transaction reporting services to both financial institutions and securities issuers. These services include the processing and distribution of account statements and trade confirmations, traditional and personalized document fulfillment and content management services, marketing communications and imaging, and archival and workflow solutions that enable and enhance our clients' communications with investors. All of these communications are delivered in paper or electronic form.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top