2018 Technology Summer Internship
In today's highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges including -- client retention, transparency, operational efficiency, regulatory change, and emerging digital strategies. Accessing the most up-to-date information is therefore crucial to the success and development of this industry. Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value. Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today's capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients' capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements.
Who wouldn't want to be a part of that?
Broadridge is currently seeking sharp, business-minded student interns with data analysis and research skills to join our teams for a 10 week summer internship. The internship provides you with an in-depth understanding of the organization through mentored work experience and training seminars. You are placed within our organization into the following departments based on your field of study: IT Infrastructure, IT Development, Cyber Security and Coding.
Broadridge's internship program offers you the opportunity to work on a range of business assignments, utilize the skills you have developed and match your interests to a real job.
Our objective is to equip you with a hands-on work experience while providing the core values and skills necessary for a successful career. During your internship, you will professionally network and build strong business relationships that will be beneficial towards a lucrative future. The mentorship you will receive from highly engaged management teams will provide you with the industry knowledge and support associates obtain by being a member the Broadridge family. You will with a substantial experience, along with management support and resources to be successful.
This Internship will give you the opportunity to explore Broadridge as a potential employer upon graduation. This is an exciting opportunity for you to learn more about the rapidly growing financial technology area.
Our program has five main components:
- Organizational Learning Opportunities: Day-to-day work that aligns within the function of the business unit
- Management Learning Opportunities: Group Learning Discussions, Leadership Development Trainings, Professional Mentorship Relationships, Small group projects
- Professional Social Networking: Informal Networking Events for Interns
- Industry Knowledge Development: Financial Industry Event, Broadridge 101 Training, Operations Facility Tour(s)
- Broadridge Presentation: Frequent collaboration towards a Broadridge presentation given to senior leaders of Broadridge at the conclusion of the program
- Currently enrolled student seeking a degree in the financial industry; preferably Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Data Analytics, Information Systems or Economics
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- Attention to detail in a face-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
This position is for Summer 2018.
Broadridge partners with HireVue, an on-demand interviewing tool. If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete your virtual interview.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top