2018 Client Services Summer Internship
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Client Services Summer Intern to join the team in our Boston, MA office. This internship opportunity will be a part of the Revenue/Expense Management Solutions team. Over the 10 week program, starting on June 4, 2018, you will work directly with the team that maintains the relationship with our clients.
Are you a fit?
You are a driven, business-minded student with data analysis and research skills! You are eager to learn about a dynamic group who works directly with clients and customers. You would like to receive mentorship from business leaders in the financial technology arena. You want to be an essential element in business projects and meetings that directly influence our customer's success.
What will you gain from the internship?
During this program, you will be tasked with a number of projects designed to support the Client Services and Finance teams.You will be exposed to the Revport application and support Client Services Representatives by assisting with client issues, the software triaging process, as well as general software support. You will also work on finance projects including creation and maintenance of reporting and metrics that is provided to senior management.
The internship provides you with an in-depth understanding of the organization through mentored work experience and training seminars. The internship, which begins on June 4th, provides an opportunity for you to gain knowledge about the software industry and to experience the professional/working environment firsthand. We will offer you the comprehensive training and mentorship that will enable you to add to our premier client service. You will gain experience on one of our projects, Revport. The Revport engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes. Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully handled service, SaaS or in-house installation.
- Detailed analysis, testing and triaging of client software issues
- Define, present and implement solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirement
- Develop functional and system design specification
- Maintain an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training
- You are a rising Junior or Senior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Available for the duration of the internship: June 4, - August 10, 2018
- BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Ability to problem solve and work in a dynamic, synergic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel macros
Broadridge partners with HireVue, an on-demand interviewing tool. If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete your virtual interview.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top