2018 Client Services Co-Op Program
Broadridge is growing! We are currently seeking a rising Junior or Senior to join our Client Services Co-Op program starting this January through June (full-time). You will be tasked with providing support to our team of Client Services Representatives using our fee billing platform, Revport. You will help to ensure that service and support goals are met. In addition, you will gather information for application improvements, assess client challenges, and analyze developmental areas.
- Detailed analysis, testing and triaging of client software issues
- Define, present and implement solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirements
- Develop functional and system design specifications
- Work closely with other members of the client service team with facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery
- Support team with the management of client concerns and inquiries
- Develop an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training
- Assist Client Services team with building and maintaining client relationships while maintain premier client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- Extraordinary organization skills, with thoughtful attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership for assigned responsibilities, prioritize time-sensitive assignments, adapt to changing priorities, and recognize when to seek additional mentorship
- Curiosity with a real passion for learning, and the ambition to take on new challenges
- Responsiveness, flexibility and efficiency when responding to requests
- You are a rising Junior or Senior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher obtaining a B.S. or B.A., preferably with a concentration in Finance or Accounting
- Previous internship and/or business experience, ideally in a client service role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully handled service, SaaS or in-house installation. This highly flexible, rules-based fee engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes.
Broadridge partners with HireVue, an on-demand interviewing tool. If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete your virtual interview.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top