WW Medical Market Lead - Early Assets
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Reporting to the Head, WW Medical - Medical Markets Oncology. The WW Medical Market Lead, will connect WW Medical and the Markets around early asset strategy and pan-tumors strategy. Part of the WW Medical Oncology team and working alongside the Medical Market Lead, this leadership role links the regions and Countries with WW Medical and R&D.
Location: Princeton, NJ US or Uxbridge, UK
- Establish role as the primary liaison to ensure bi-direction communication/ alignment around oncology asset strategy between WW Medical Oncology and Major/Intercon Markets Medical Oncology.
- Communicate the data generation strategy and participate to appropriately inform the strategy and prioritization of global, regional and local studies. Appropriately collaborate with and engage Market Access/Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) to inform data gaps and mitigation strategies.
- Ensure compliance related to local Medical activities, ensuring compliance with SOPs, GCP and International Conference on Harmonization is appropriately considered and incorporated in WW Medical activities/strategies. Accountable for compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Collaborates closely with WW Oncology Commercialization Team to support the markets and feedback important insights into the WW Tumor and Assets Teams.
- Identify potential, and facilitate the establishment of, research collaborations with academic, governmental and research charities in oncology, in line with WW and Major Markets & country priorities, including pre-clinical, translational, clinical, RWE and digital health programs
- Support optimal engagement and interaction with Country TLs to support development strategies in alignment with Market DAHs
- Collaborates closely with CMD, DAH and BUD to identify and assess lifecycle management opportunities for the Country.
- Foster and facilitate, in conjunction with Market DAHs, appropriate external TL engagement.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MD, PhD, or PharmD
- 10+ years of development/clinical & medical experience with an emphasis on Global or market-based Medical Affairs experience
- Clinical and/or industry experience with Oncology preferred.
- Expertise in leading through influence & building collaborative networks
- Experience in writing & interpreting scientific publications, & representing companies at international congresses
- Demonstrated success delivering results in a matrix environment and in a variety of business situations
- Working knowledge of Research and Drug Development, including RWE, and ability to communicate data in an impactful way
- Experience working with and understanding of global environment and key markets
- Highly organized and motivated individual possessing excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Frequent travel may be required
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Back to top