Specialty Care Advisor Chennai
- Chennai, India
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Role Summary: Identification of potential customers, potential mapping of accounts and customers, promoting awareness about therapy area and promoting products as per company's objectives, meeting doctors, pharmacists, purchase managers, hospital authorities to ensure smooth execution of marketing strategies and achievement of Organization's sales objectives for the assigned territory, HCP engagement in scientific activities, timely submission of sales data and various reports.
The role is based in Chennai.
- Driving sales in the assigned territory as per organization's objectives.
- Potential mapping of doctors and institutions.
- Identify opportunities at market place, develop and maintain good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
- Organize scientific meetings to enhance company's image, awareness about therapy area, products.
- Effective record keeping, maintain the data and timely submission of the data. Active participation in cycle meetings, ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness, product knowledge and competitor's knowledge is maintained.
- Manage the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of product in that hospital.
- Ensure BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
- Report safety information, including adverse events, in accordance with BMS Standard Operating Procedures
- Pharmacy graduate or Science graduate.
- English & Malayalam
Experience and Knowledge:
- Pharma sales experience of at least 5-6 years knowledge of local market is an advantage
- Oncology Experience is a must.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top