Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Commercial
- Shanghai, China
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Maintain current market knowledge and external trends.
- Build and maintain meaningful and trusted relationships that result in dynamic hiring manager and candidate experiences
- Participation in business leadership team meetings, work to improve processes, identify gaps, and make changes as needed.
- Utilize BMS's Employer Brand to effectively build relationships with external candidates and to 'market' opportunities within BMS and the future direction of the organization
- Lead and facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for active requisitions, which provide an overview of the external market, as well as a firm understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
- Lead and set expectations on roles and responsibilities of the hiring manager and HRBP.
- Responsible for ensuring that recruiting team is providing quality candidates to the hiring manager, timeliness of their presentations, while providing updates throughout the interview process.
- Execute the full life-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, and negotiating offers (including the presentation and explanation of BMS' benefits package)
- Responsible for providing quality candidates to the hiring manager in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (if engaged)
- Champion structured interviewing and selection methodology / approach with client group and ensure strong interview capabilities for those on the panel
- In partnership with Talent Lead, present monthly (or more frequently if needed) at client Leadership Team meetings. Provide recruiting updates (including reporting analytics), trends, obstacles, and competitive market intelligence on the talent pools we're actively sourcing from
- Provide preparation /overview to the candidate prior to their interview day
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following the interviews and communication with the candidate throughout the interviewing process
- Work with the HRBP and Compensation/Total Rewards to put forward a competitive offer package with input from the hiring manager
- Metrics - provide dashboard for LTs, on time and trends within TA, data analysis, help build & deliver TA narrative, a proactive view of recruitment and business needs.
- Responsible for data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System, Candidate Relationship Management and other systems
- Demonstrated experience in commercial recruiting, supporting areas such as: Marketing, Field Sales, Government Affairs, Global Pricing & Market Access, Health Economics Outcomes Research, Product Marketing, Commercial Training & Operations, Medical Affairs, etc.
- Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and TA business partners
- Proficient in using an ATS - Workday preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to perform role with high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems, including Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools
- 10% travel within China
- BA/BS degree in a concentration related to business, marketing, or life sciences required or equivalent in work experience
- 5-7 years of successful recruiting experience in Pharma/Biotech industry, including full cycle recruiting work
- 3+ years of Commercial recruitment experience with particular emphasis on Marketing & Sales roles.
- 2+ years of pharma/biotech experience.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top