Senior Research Investigator Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics
- Princeton, NJ
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Contributes to compound development across various therapeutic areas and design of clinical studies with some supervision
- Leads design of clinical pharmacology studies and manages data analysis, interpretation, and reporting
- Proficient in PK, PK/PD, and model informed drug development (MIDD) principles and analyses
- Collaborates on cross-functional drug development teams, regulatory submissions, and departmental initiatives
- Participates in interactions with health authorities
- Contribute to and own modeling and simulation plan
- With some supervision, contribute to clinical development strategies of pipeline product
- Advanced Degree in related field (MS, Ph.D. or PharmD)
- Approximately 2+ years experience with demonstrated progression in clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics knowledge
- General knowledge of general drug development process
- Quantitative data analysis, POP PK/PD, and data visualization skills
- Programming experience (e.g., NONMEN, R, WinNonlin, SAS, Splus etc.)
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top