Senior Product Manager(Myeloma, Hematology)
- Tokyo, Japan
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Sr. Product Manager (Myeloma) is responsible for development and implementation of Strategic Marketing/Brand plan in the time-scope of short/mid-term to maximize the assigned brand/franchise in the disease area of Multiple Myeloma in collaboration with multiple stake holders in both Japan and Global team. In addition, monthly/quarterly performance analysis are also important role of Marketing for the sake of fine-tuning of the plan. On top, pursuant to the approved plan, development of promotion Aids as well as operation of scientific and PR events are also important responsibilities as below details;
Responsibilities are the following marketing activities, but are not limited to:
- Develop short/mid-term Brand plan including its tactical operation (short) in the disease area of Multiple Myeloma
- Lead implementation of tactical operation plan in collaboration with Sales and enabling functions.
- Report Monthly/Quarterly performance analysis in terms of KPIs/KGI of the Brand Plan to senior leaders
- Elaborate LCM plan (including label extension as well as exit), working closely with Cross Functional Team.
- Vendor Management for the development of promotional Aids including Digital tools.
- Coordinate activities at key domestic/international medical/scientific congresses such as ASH, EHA, and JSH etc.
- Management of Speakers Bureau for planned programs.
- Active involvement for World Wide Brand Team (Web-base as well as Face-to-face)
- Plan and Conduct Market Researches to grasp insights of customers to reflect them into plans and analysis.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitive landscape and the its dynamics.
- BS/BA required, MBA and/or biological science degree is advantage, but not mandatory requirement.
- Minimum 8-years industry and 5-year Product Management experience.
- Experiences Brands in Hematology or Oncology (specialty care is option).
- Experience in new product launch is highly preferred (pre/post launches)
- Experience foe the Planning of Market research is highly desirable.
- Full knowledge of Japanese Advertising/Promotional Guideline and related regulation
- Reading and understanding scientific article in English
- Must be Digital literate, including Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese and fluent level in English
- Logical/Strategic and Critical thinking,
- Leadership to drive the cross functional team,
- Planning and organizing,
- Building positive working relationships in the cross functional team,
- Diversity in Inclusion
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Decision making
- BA/BS required; MBA and/or biologic/medical science degree is advantage, but not mandatory requirement
- Minimum 5 years experiences at Product Management/Marketing, market Intelligence, or Business Analytics in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in Japanese/English
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top