Senior Manager, Clinical Data Reporting & Analytics
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
This position is dedicated to the Reporting & Analytics Delivery function within Clinical Data Reporting & Analytics. The Senior Manager, Clinical Data Reporting & Analytics to be responsible for identifying and driving opportunities for analytic support within the clinical data review community. Serve as a primary report delivery contact for stakeholders including data management, clinical data reviewers and physicians. Interpret and translate business needs into tangible reporting solutions. Drive the development and implementation of new reporting tools as applicable.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Interface/liaise with a variety of end users and can think holistically about data review approaches that will support Risk Based Monitoring, clinical review and other data related initiatives
- Can think strategically regarding broad scope analytic solutions, including appropriate infrastructure and technological requirements
- Leverage technical expertise to define feasible solutions and drive strategic use and implementation of new reports/visualizations, including any applicable training material
- Can proactively identify data review gaps in current processes and projects and lead/drive discussions to define new opportunities for data review tools
- Can interpret and translate a data review business need into a tangible report/visualization
- Can create/develop prototypes for new solutions as applicable which require strong stakeholder management and project management skills
List of Minimum Requirements
- BS computer science, programming, data management, scientific or analytic discipline with 5-7 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience with varied reporting and analytic tools, Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, JReview, SAS, and/or SQL
- Emphasis in Biostatistics a plus
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Varied Therapeutic Area knowledge
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficient in stakeholder engagement and management
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top