At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Provide statistical leadership for clinical development programs in phases 1-2.
- Collaborate in clinical program & study design, biomarker & clinical pharmacology strategy, methodology, data analysis & interpretation.
- Adapt to evolving biological knowledge with creativity & rigor.
- Author statistical analysis plans, create analysis & dataset specifications, perform exploratory and validated statistical analyses, devise ways to maximize clarity of data display, author clinical study reports, present & interpret results to clinicians & scientists, contribute to publications.
- Continually develop statistical skills and use novel statistical methodology when appropriate.
- Develop & advise other team members.
- PhD in (bio)statistics, statistical genetics or scientific field with 3 + years clinical trials and pharmaceutical industry experience; or MS with 7+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and leadership abilities.
- Skilled in analysis of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, safety, efficacy & biomarker data, with an understanding of multiplicity issues; oncology/immunology/genetics background a plus.
- Experienced with standard and advanced statistical methods.
- Expertise in SAS required, S-Plus or R preferred, including advanced statistical analysis, data manipulation, graphing & simulation.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements & clinical trial design.
- Knowledge of and ability to learn relevant clinical background and biomarker biology and incorporate these into statistical design, analysis & interpretation.
- Ability to work as part of a highly skilled team.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.