(Senior) Brand Manager Hematology Multiple Myeloma (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Under the direction of the Associate Director Marketing Hematology, this individual is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and educational programs in the therapeutic field of multiple Myeloma. The candidate actively drives the development of product strategies (German adaptation of Global strategies), brandplans, and tactical implementation plans.
Further, the candidate builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and opinion leaders in the market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing campaigns and ensure timely approval in accordance with regulatory requirements (FSA/EFPIA codes) and in alignment with Global strategy, -branding and -key messages
- Ensure effective roll-out and implementation of marketing campaigns through briefing and training at cycle meetings
- Track campaign and tactical implementation as well as success; develop rapid counteractions if necessary
- Constantly seek feedback and inspire sales team, be perceived as a highly passionate and persuasive brand champion
- Analyse, assimilate and interprete market research- and business intelligence data and incorporate the findings into tactics and strategy in general and especially within brand planning process
- Active member of Global teams and workstreams, responsible for strategic and operational planning of market- and brand development
- Partner with DACH brand teams in order to prepare symposia and promotional activities for DÖSGHO congress.
- Drive projects with KOLs resulting in data and publications that impact national and international markets, speaker-recruitment for Sales meeting.
- Keep up to date with all new information/data for the hematology brand(s) and utilizes the information to provide competitive advantages for our brand(s)
- Manage marketing budget closely to ensure expenditure is aligned with the brand plan
- Natural science and/or Business Administration degree required
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry required, 1-2 years as Associate Product Manager required, experience in the field of Hemato-/Oncology preferred
- Deep knowledge, experience and successful track record in marketing
- Experience in sales preferred
- Highly scientific working profile with the ability to simplify and interpret new and complex clinical data in a smart way
- Proven experience in using multichannel approaches for marketing purposes and implementing disruptive approaches
- Experience in collaboration with physicians and KOLs
- Independent self-starter, accurate and well organized
- Highly energetic, self reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner with organized project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and open minded
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and establish positive working relationships, in particular with the sales team
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Fluency in German, both oral and written communications
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Strong identification with the BMS values
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top