Senior Analyst/Finance Manager, Above Markets Commercialization
- Tampa, FL
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
This FP&A position plays a key role in supporting the Worldwide Commercial organizations with budget responsibility of $200M. The team is responsible for providing full financial support to the following Commercial functions:
• Worldwide Oncology
• Worldwide Value, Access & Pricing / Health Economics & Outcomes Research
• Consolidation of WWO and WW VAP / HEOR P&L's
This position is located at the North America Capabilities Center (NACC) in Tampa and provides global financial, accounting and key decision support to the above listed functions.
Meets with business partners to plan, prepare and analyze global operating budgets
- Supports Manager in providing ongoing financial support to coordinate, develop and present the annual business plan and periodic financial projections to operational business partners
- Partners with Global Procurement on Value Capture initiatives including validating, tracking and reporting third-party synergies
- Participates in monthly and quarterly financial close process, including the development and issuance of reports and analyses focusing on comparison of results to budget, prior projection and prior year with investigation and in-depth understanding of key variances; meets regularly with business partners to review results (i.e., presentations/direct conversations with Senior Management)
- Works with Manager and operational leads to provide decision support analysis to reach key resource allocation decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Performs adhoc analysis and provides support for various enhancement and simplification projects
- Provides financial stewardship to clients on financial and/or accounting matters, partnering with Technical Accounting, Business Controls, etc.
- Partners with Manager to help drive opportunities to consolidate and standardize opportunities across the Commercial Functions organizations
- Accountable for reporting requirements to Commercial HQ, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Financial Reporting, Tax, Business Controls and Treasury
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Back to top