Research Investigator, CP&P
- Princeton, NJ
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Research Investigator, Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics
The Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics (CP&P) team at BMS is responsible for the pharmacology and pharmacometric support for all pipeline assets throughout the clinical development lifecycle. Composed of pharmacologists, pharmacometricians, and modelers, this group oversees the pharmacokinetic evaluation, pharmacometric exposure-response evaluation, quantitative systems pharmacology modeling, physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling and model based meta-analysis of assets covering all platforms of therapies, including small molecules, traditional and complex biologics and next gen cell therapies. All therapeutic areas are supported. The CP&P team interacts with discovery and translational scientists, project leadership, early development, late development and commercial colleagues to optimize dosing, formulation, delivery and combination strategies to enable faster and more effective drug development informed by core scientific principals and data. We are seeking professionals across therapeutic areas including Oncology, Immunology, Fibrosis, Cardiovascular and Neuroscience with locations in Lawrenceville and Princeton New Jersey.
- Contributes to compound development across various therapeutic areas and design of clinical studies with supervision
- Develops proficiency in PK, PK/PD, and model informed drug development (MIDD) principles and analyses
- Collaborates on cross-functional drug development teams, regulatory submissions, and departmental initiatives
- Participates in interactions with health authorities
- Contribute to acquisition and interpretation of PK/PD data
- Contribute to modeling and simulation plan
- With supervision, contribute to clinical development strategies of pipeline product
- Basic quantitative data analysis, POP PK/PD, and data visualization skills
- Programming experience (e.g., NONMEN, R, WinNonlin, SAS, Splus etc.)
- Advanced Degree in related field (MS, Ph.D. or PharmD)
- Basic quantitative data analysis, POP PK/PD, and data visualization skills preferred
- Programming experience (e.g., NONMEN, R, WinNonlin, SAS, Splus etc.) preferred
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top