QC Associate II, Flow Cytometry
- Bothell, WA
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
THIS IS A SUN - WED AM POSITION - 6am - 4:30pm
- Perform drug product lot release and in-process testing using flowcytometry (multiple colors preferred) in a GMP environment
- Prepares standards, sample and buffer solutions as required by test methods.
- Ensures compliance to established QC test methods and standard operating procedures
- Participate in the development and/or revision of SOPs
- Identifying and facilitating continuous improvements
- Executes technical transfer and validation protocols for QC assays
- Ensures timely completion of release testing and assigned tasks
- Maintains instrumentation preventative maintenance and supporting documentation in a current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) compliant manner.
- Identify and support initiation and execution of Deviations, CAPAs and Laboratory Investigations. Participates in cross-functional assay training required Qualifications
- Strong GMP and GDP knowledge
- Experience with core computer software/systems (Word, Excel, Sample Sheet)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment and prioritize work from multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain flexible intellect and adjust to a dynamic work environment to work effectively with others
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment
- BS in a scientific discipline with 3+ years of relevant commercial analytical testing or QC experience
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top