Oncology Business Unit Director - Argentina
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Expand the Oncology overall strategy with strong partnership across the organization.
- Accelerate the digital transformation with the patient at the center
- Leads the development and execution of customer-focused strategy that drives superior short-term and long-term market performance through effective investment, innovation, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Makes strategic decision and adaptation where necessary to maximize opportunities for growth and in line with the changing external landscape
- Builds and develops strong cross functional teams with a cohesive and collaborative culture that embraces diversity & inclusion and drives employee engagement across all functions
- Builds and manages a high performance team with a focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement to enable scalability to overcome challenges
- Effectively analyze customer insights, brand performance, market trends, & competitive response to inform strategic plan which addresses key challenges and capitalizes on prioritized business opportunities.
- Manage OPEX spend and coordination of investments across functions.
- Build and maintain value based stakeholder networks and relationships internally and externally to develop key insights and advance our business. Place customers at the center in addressing needs and finding business solutions.
- Foster team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and insights.
- Ensure business objectives and practices are fully compliant with relevant laws, regulations and BMS standards of business conduct and ethics.
- Solid understanding of the biopharmaceuticals industry
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently driving performance within a matrix organization with strong organizational, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Proven record on product launches/ commercialization experience desired.
- Exposed to volatile markets in economical/political and social environments,
- Holistic experience within the healthcare industry, with functional expertise across commercial and non-commercial roles
- Experience and track record of both coaching individuals as well as leading teams
- Proven success of change and innovation management combined with the right sense of priority, focus and results
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; with the ability to influence and persuade the full set of internal and external stakeholders towards achieving target outcomes
- Ability to manage a team successfully, with direct and indirect reports, by applying the right level of management focus, control and support and ensuring commitment and passion
- Excellent leadership skills; with a strong ability to build, motivate and develop a strongly competent and diverse team
- Ability to lead efficiently in a highly matrix environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights are needed
- Demonstration of all BMS Behaviors
- Fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written.
- Candidate should be qualified with Bachelors (Required) an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 6-8 years of pharmaceutical experience with a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in the Oncology Business.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top