Mexico Country Controller
- Oswego, NY
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Responsible for General Accounting, Treasury, Expenditures and supports Account Receivable function at country level.
- Act as the primary point of contact for BU Finance at country level. This position will ensure communication with the BU function, NACC and Accenture.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly reports to headquarters and ensure the implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinate collaboration processes for external and internal audits.
- Responsible for the process of preparation of Local Statutory Financial Statements.
- Identifies and anticipates issues relative Mexico and Dormant entities in Venezuela and Central America, their relationship with Accenture, or the delivery of new Business or Corporate requirements, and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Actively seeks opportunities and readily embraces changes which will provide increased productivity or delivers increasing levels of service.
- Implement training programs managing to form competitive teams.
- Review KPIs and other performance metrics, identifies opportunities for improvement and works with local teams within finance (FP&A, BCF), Logistics, Global Procurement and Commercial partners to drive sustained improvement.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top