At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
We are looking for a MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON Haematology (Piedmont, Lombardy, Liguria area) who will be responsible for providing healthcare professionals with scientific insights related to BMS in Haematology.
- Communicate scientific data to healthcare professionals both individually and through group meetings.
- Develop and maintain contacts with scientific experts to better understand medical needs related to specific diseases.
- Contribute to scientific outreach activities by identifying and collaborating with speakers at conferences organized by BMS.
- Contribute to the identification of centers for the conduct of BMS-sponsored clinical trials.
- Communicate pharmaco-economic (HEOR) data related to BMS drugs.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills.
- Master's degree in Medicine (required) with specialization/experience in Hematology preferred
- Ability to plan work and organizational autonomy
- High level of interpersonal skills and experience in group presentations
- Knowledge of GCP clinical trials and interpretation of data from clinical trials
- Adequate computer skills (Office, Outlook, Web, etc.)
- Good knowledge of English and Italian language
- Experience in Medical Direction roles in other pharmaceutical companies appreciated
Domicile/Residence: Piedmont, Lombardy, Liguria
L'appartenenza alle categorie protette, lg. 68/99 costituirà titolo preferenziale.
What's important to us
Employees are expected to display the BMS Values, which move us toward our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases:
Passion: Our dedication to learning and excellence helps us to deliver exceptional results.
Innovation: We pursue disruptive and bold solutions for patients.
Urgency: We move together with speed and quality because patients are waiting.
Accountability: We all own BMS' success and strive to be transparent and deliver on our commitments.
Integrity: We demonstrate ethics, integrity and quality in everything we do for patients, customers and colleagues.
Inclusion: We embrace diversity and foster an environment where we can all work together at our full potential.
We have a passion for tackling the toughest diseases, which inspires innovation and speed in our daily work and a sense of accountability to the patients we serve.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.