Manufacturing Technician I - 3rd Shift
- Humacao, Puerto Rico
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Operates, monitors, and feeds the equipment's of weighing area to manufacture pharmaceutical solid dosage product following product specifications, cGMP and SOPs.
2. Assures that all manufacturing documentation related to operation, cleaning are completed as required by manufacturing instructions.
3. Receives all ingredients (active and inactive) for weighing area to be used in the formulation of a drug product following established procedures assuring production materials availability
4. Cleans and sanitizes rooms (manufacturing room and wash room), Down Flow Booth, storage containers (alfa drums), and process equipment according to standard operating procedures. Prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications on SOP's. This include the handing of Alcohol and cleaning detergents such as: Penetone, CIP-200 and CIP300.
5. Conducts swab samples for equipment cleaning verification and document all cleanings on the chronological record/cleaning register.
6. Performs changeovers and equipment cleaning. Participate in equipment assembly. 7. Operates Forklift, Electrical Lift Truck and Electrical Hand Truck for materials and equipment movement.
8. Keep the area clean and organized, including 5S of rooms and Kitting Area.
9. Monitor the environmental conditions (Temperature, Humidity and Differential Pressure) to ensure the rooms compliance.
- Bachelor Degree with none experience or High School Diploma with one (1) year of experience in one (1) of the following manufacturing technology areas: weighing, dispensing and granulation.
- Excellent Mathematical Skills
- Knowledge in computers and/or Electronic Batch Records
- Driver's License
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Back to top