Manager, Commercial Customer Operations
- Princeton, NJ
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Manages a staff of 3-5 Commercial Analysts and Associate Manager.
- Oversees Commercial month-end activities including tracking request submissions, approvals, and maintenance.
- Reviews and provides input on all SOX related standard operating procedures, work instructions and audit samples.
- Ensures all appropriate process and operational documentation is up to date and maintained in a timely manner.
- Acts as department subject matter expert for SAP customer master data and determination of customer Class of Trade assignment.
- Reviews customer account creation and maintenance activities across Customer Operations.
- Provides guidance to the Commercial Customer Operations Analysts on customer account issues and works frequently with Order to Cash Ops, Government and Public Programs Ops and the other Pricing & Customer Operation functions.
- Interfaces with systems support and IT to address operational issues with SAP and Model N.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes Customer Operations performance metrics.
- Tests and supports SAP and Model N system projects and also works on special projects as required.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in one of the following: business analysis, financial analysis, audit, contract administration, financial processes, market research or master data administration.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and control enhancements
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office. Exposure to Model N or similar system is preferred.
- Has demonstrated strong organizational, written and communication skills.
- Strong managerial skills with prior experience managing and leading teams.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- CPA, MBA and/or solid knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and order-to-cash processes is preferred.
- Proven managerial experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related subjects is required.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Back to top