At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Manages a staff of 3-5 Commercial Analysts and Associate Manager.
- Oversees Commercial month-end activities including tracking request submissions, approvals, and maintenance.
- Reviews and provides input on all SOX related standard operating procedures, work instructions and audit samples.
- Ensures all appropriate process and operational documentation is up to date and maintained in a timely manner.
- Acts as department subject matter expert for SAP customer master data and determination of customer Class of Trade assignment.
- Reviews customer account creation and maintenance activities across Customer Operations.
- Provides guidance to the Commercial Customer Operations Analysts on customer account issues and works frequently with Order to Cash Ops, Government and Public Programs Ops and the other Pricing & Customer Operation functions.
- Interfaces with systems support and IT to address operational issues with SAP and Model N.
- Develops, maintains and analyzes Customer Operations performance metrics.
- Tests and supports SAP and Model N system projects and also works on special projects as required.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in one of the following: business analysis, financial analysis, audit, contract administration, financial processes, market research or master data administration.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process and control enhancements
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office. Exposure to Model N or similar system is preferred.
- Has demonstrated strong organizational, written and communication skills.
- Strong managerial skills with prior experience managing and leading teams.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- CPA, MBA and/or solid knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and order-to-cash processes is preferred.
- Proven managerial experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related subjects is required.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.