At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Contribute to efficient study design, preparing statistical consideration sections and providing input into other protocol sections.
- Prepare statistical analysis plans including table shells.
- Analyze clinical trial data; work with programmers to provide tables, listings and graphs, including ad hoc validation.
- Review, synthesize, interpret and report analysis results.
- Provide ad hoc data driven analyses.
- Provide statistical input for the preparation of final study reports and other required documents.
- Escalates issues to functional management as necessary.
- Makes recommendations or resolves technical, quality, and timeline issues.
- MS or Ph.D in Statistics.
- At least 2 years clinical drug development experience with a Master's degree; or no additional experience with a Ph.D.
- 1 plus years statistical computing experience (e.g. SAS, R, or other statistical computing software)
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated skill in statistical methodologies and data analysis.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn statistical regulatory requirements.
- Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with medical personnel, clinical monitors, data managers, programmers and medical writers.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.